- Nothing but great wines: CONSORZIO BRUNELLO DI MONTALCINO
- MONTALCINO - TOURIST OFFICE Historical notes about the area, lists of Montalcino's hotels, B&Bs, restaurants and plenty of background information (for an example about Montalcino's lovely museum). Their office is open every day from 10am to 1pm and from 2pm to 5:50pm
- Timings of the daily Gregorian chants and mass at SANT'ANTIMO abbey
- MONTALCINONEWS updates about wines, village life and everything Montalcino (so far only in Italian)
- Go beyond Brunello and learn how to make fresh pasta during a gourmet lesson at Montalcino's cooking school
Info (mostly in Italian) and some nice past and present photos of Montalcino's four neighborhoods (called quartieri).
Every year the four neighborhoods compete in the Sagra del Tordo, Montalcino's most important village festival, which takes place on the last weekend of October.
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites: VAL D'ORCIA
- TERRE DI SIENA: The official website of the city of Siena and its province
- TURISMO IN MAREMMA: Official website of the province of Grosseto and the pertaining Maremma region
- MAP IT OUT - SOUTHERN TUSCANY: Unique and updated travel info about Tuscany's southern territory
- MAP IT OUT - SIENA: Restaurants, museums, shops, and last but not least - the Palio horse race in Siena